Thursday, 24 May 2012

Thursday 24th May 2012 - The Begining

Waking up this morning had a strange vibe. Something hit me. After recently being told my hours were being cut so i was only working 4 days a week I have been considering a different career. One that interests me to almost a point of obsession is the radio industry. Now i\'ve done my research and it doesn\'t look like it will happen. There are availabilities for work experience placements there though. Problem with that i need an income to pay bills i cant get out of paying. My hope was renewed however when i realised that if i was only working 4 days a week that leaves 3 days and some spare evenings to work in a placement. So far my idea has had raised eyebrows. But with enough work its an investment. Right???

No comments:

Post a Comment