Thursday, 8 April 2010

Happiness

Although todays date does not feel as though it has any significance it is still a day that maybe could gain significance.

I have learnt a few lessons in the past 2 years. One being that religion is the most rediculous load of... well you get the idea.

I have had many an argument with people who believe that certain philosphies I choose to undertake is almost like a religion itself. I of course know this to be stupidity.

I am currently trying a philosophy I was told about by my cousin. "Throughout life people are trying to search for happiness whether through religion or the materialistic world, however once they reach any goal they have already set a new one to be happy. People should not search for happiness but rather be happy just being. This doesn't mean to say do not work hard or try an achieve things. It just means to be happy even before that goal is reached"

No comments:

Post a Comment